Market and Advertise
Whether your business is large, mid-size or small, you can establish a presence on campus and increase your visibility at Northwestern University by engaging either personally or financially.
Ways to Get Involved
Opportunities to get involved include:
- Student groups
- Award programs and competitions
- Conferences, seminars and lecture series
- Gift-in-kind and services:
- Technology, software and equipment
- Personnel, services and expertise
- Tickets, student discounts and gift certificates
Our team can connect you with Northwestern Global Marketing for more ideas on how to market and advertise at the University or explore the opportunities below.
Wildcat Sports Marketing offers corporate partners fully-integrated marketing opportunities at events, on campus and within the Northwestern family.
- Exclusivity and logo rights
- Direct marketing
- Stadium and arena signage
- Hospitality and naming rights
- Game day sponsorship
- Display opportunities
- Sampling opportunities
- Client entertainment
- Corporate tailgating interactive display space
- Retail traffic promotions
- Internet advertising
- Select radio advertising
- In-game program advertising
- In-game features and spotlights
- Promotional opportunities
- Public address announcements
- Halftime promotions
For more information, contact:
Amy Potter, General Manager, Wildcat Sports Marketing, 1501 Central Street, Evanston, IL 60208, firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-491-6698
Northwestern maintains a decentralized purchasing environment. Purchasing Resource Services exists to keep departments and schools informed of purchasing opportunities and help them make best value purchasing decisions.
For information on general purchasing, contact: Holly Golcher, email@example.com, 847-491-8120.
Local Business Marketing Opportunities
Wildcard Advantage Program
The Wildcard is the official photo identification card for Northwestern University students, faculty and staff. The Wildcard Advantage program connects local businesses to the University by providing special discounts or offers to all Wildcard holders.
Northwestern's award-winning student newspaper is entirely run by undergraduates from the Medill School of Journalism. The print edition of The Daily Northwestern publishes every Monday-Friday, mid-September to mid-June, and is entirely supported through advertising.