Student Group Involvement
Students have the opportunity to participate in over 500 student organizations on campus or create one of their own. Our team can help you navigate these organizations and inform you of their recent activities.
- Direct access to a diverse pool of highly motivated leaders.
- Get your organization name out to a specific population and brand yours as an employer of choice.
- Networking and recruiting opportunities.
- Assist students in developing leadership and communication skills.
How to Get Involved
- Sponsor a meeting, event or program.
- Send speakers/representatives to attend a meeting or event.
- Host a professional development workshop or speed mentoring event.
- Organize an industry tour/visit.
- Provide gifts-in-kind to help offset costs from student organizations or aid in the educational experience.
Our student organizations rely heavily on corporate gifts to run their events and programs throughout the year. If you are interested in supporting their efforts, you can sponsor any of our student organizations directly by contacting our office.