Corporate Liaison Network
The Corporate Liaison Network is a group of individuals from across the University who are working together to improve the interactions between corporations and Northwestern. The Corporate Liaison Network is chaired jointly by the Director of Corporate Engagement and the Director of Economic Development. Meetings began in 2009 and are held on a quarterly basis.
Statement of Purpose
- Create university-wide mechanisms to facilitate on-going communications among units dealing with corporations.
- Identify opportunities to simplify interactions between corporate partners and the University.
- Review best practices related to the corporate relations function at other peer research institutions.
- Build capability to acquire new relationships and expand existing relationships.
- Improve the quality of data related to corporate interactions at Northwestern.
- Establish goals and performance metrics for the corporate relations function.
Send an email to Emma Walsh to get your name added to our invite list.
Recent Meeting Topics
- November 7th, 2017: Innovation and New Ventures Office Presentation
- July 20th, 2017: CLN Summer BBQ Luncheon
- May 2nd, 2017: Tour and info session of UI Labs
- February 8th, 2017: Design for America Presentation
- November 8th, 2016: ISEN Presentation
- June 29th, 2016: Transportation Center Presentation
- January 27, 2016: KIEI Presentation
- November 13, 2015: DMDII/UI Labs Presentation
- June 8, 2015: Corporate Update of Priority Companies
- February 4, 2015: Corporate Update of Priority Companies