Our mission is to serve as the central point of contact to the University for all corporate and industry partners. We connect partners across campuses and disciplines by strengthening existing and new relationships.
Ways We Can Support You
The Corporate Engagement office assists companies as well as faculty, staff and students. Find opportunities and learn about how we can help.
Businesses, from global corporations to local companies, can benefit from a relationship with Northwestern University.
Our team can:
View engagement opportunities
- Connect you with career services offices and help your company get involved with student groups
- Strategize growing your brand on campus
- Introduce you to key faculty researchers and connect you with unique cutting-edge facilities available for corporate use
- Assist you in finding relevant technology available for license
- Identify professional development and executive education opportunities
- Scope out strategic philanthropy possibilities
- Provide summary information regarding your company’s impact
Faculty, Staff and Students
Let us guide you through the partnership process. Whether it is finding funding or strengthening an existing relationship with a business, we can help.
Our team can:
- Provide insight and understanding about corporate funding
- Make connections for you at companies of interest for research or class projects
- Assist student groups and event organizers seeking corporate sponsors
- Help you find funding opportunities through corporate grant programs
- Solicit and process gifts and gifts-in-kind
- Secure letters of support for grant proposals
- Host and plan company visits